- Login to Internet Banking
- Click on the 'Inbox' icon in the top right-hand corner of the top menu (next to the 'Logout' button) to be taken to your Secure Messages Inbox
- Click the 'New Message' button
- Select a category from the 'Category' drop-down field. This helps our team assign your message to the correct person.
- Enter the subject for your message in the 'Subject' field
- If the message relates to a specific account, client number or Payment Instruction, select the account, client or payment instruction from the 'Message relates to (optional)' drop-down field.
- Enter your message in the 'Message' field
- Click the 'Send' button at the top of the page to send your message to us
When we send a reply to you, you will be able to view our reply from your Inbox as well.
- Login to the Auswide Bank app
- Tap the menu icon (three stacked horizontal lines) in the top left-hand corner of the app
- Tap the 'Secure Messages' option from the menu
- Tap the 'New' button
- Enter a subject/topic for you message in the 'Subject' field.
- Select a category which best describes your query, from the 'Category' drop-down field. This information helps us quickly find the right member of our team to handle your enquiry
- If your query is in regards to a specific account, pending payment or other instruction you have provided us, select the account or instruction from the 'Relates to' drop-down field
- Type your message in the 'Message' field
- Tap the 'Send' button
When we send a reply to you, you will be able to view our reply from your Inbox in the 'Secure Messages' section of the app.