You can update an existing PayID to be “transferable” which makes the PayID available for transferring to another financial institution.
When a PayID is made transferable, funds will continue to be received into the linked account until the PayID is transferred to another financial institution or the transfer is cancelled.
Once a PayID is made transferable, you will need to create the PayID at another financial institution. Once this is done, the PayID will be removed from the Manage PayID list.
- Login to Internet Banking/ the Auswide Bank app
- From the menu, select My Preferences, Manage PayID
- Click the Manage link for the PayID you want to update
- In the Action drop-down list, select Transfer
- In the Your Access Code field, type your access code
- Enter any other security details as required
- Click Update
- Login to Auswide Bank app
- From the menu, select My Details, My PayID
- Click the the PayID you want to update
- In the Status section, select Transfer
- Click the Save
- Send the SMS Code and type it into the SMS code section
- Click Continue