You can register to receive e-statements for each account in Internet Banking by updating your Statement Preferences.
- Login to Internet Banking
- Select 'Settings' from the top menu of options, then select 'Statement Preferences'
- For each account displayed on the screen, select whether you would like to receive a paper statement or an e-statement. You can also change how often you would like to receive Statements by updating the 'Statement Frequency' for the account
- Click the 'Next' button at the bottom of the page
- Click the 'Get SMS' button to be sent an SMS Secure One Time Password to your registered mobile number
- Enter the One Time Password received in the field provided, read the 'Consent to receive e-statements' and click 'Save' at the bottom of the page
- Login to the Auswide Bank app
- Tap the menu icon (three stacked horizontal lines) in the top left-hand corner of the app
- Tap the 'Settings' option from the menu
- Tap the 'Statements' option
- Select the account you'd like to update your statement preferences for, by tapping the down arrow below the default account selected at the top of the screen and then tapping the account you'd like to update
- Tap the 'e-statements' option under 'How would you like to view statements?'
- Tap the 'Save' button
Note: You can also customise how often you'd like to receive your statements from this screen by changing the settings under 'Frequency'.